Senior Marketing Manager Snacks Benelux
Main purpose of the role
The Snacks Category is the most important category of the Business Unit Benelux, with brands like Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Duyvis and Snacks a Jacks. The role Sr. Marketing Manager will therefore be a key role in the BU organisation.
He/she will be responsible for developing the Snacks marketing plan for Benelux by working closely together with the European Snacks Category team:
- Feed the European team with local relevant insights & opportunities and act as a consult in the key European projects
- Executing outstanding consumer & shopper marketing calendar that covers full demand journey from consumer to shopper, adapt and course correct to local business, market, media & customer conditions.
Development & Execution:
- Gather locally relevant consumer & shopper insights, to feed into the strategy and plans of the BU
- Work closely together with other BU Commercial departments and the West European Category team to ensure the key strategic priorities and plans to drive sustainable growth.
Customer & Shopper Engagement:
- Ensure all innovation / packaging / comms (IMC) / digital are locally relevant.
- Excellent execution of the European Category Marketing Initiatives (Innovation, Activation) and Calendar
- Develop & Execute local Initiatives through the gate stage process.
- Execution of efficient & effective media plan and marketing budget
- Manage process to ensure all initiatives are delivered on time, this includes local briefs & agency management
- Develop and execute the Shopper Marketing Calendar to secure s strong Path to Purchase and instore performance
- Delivery of Customer Engagement through development and implementation of Customer specific programs & initiatives.
- Responsible for performance tracking & course correction in Comms & Mediaplanning and NPD
- Responsible for managing and coaching the Snacks consumer & shopper marketing team (4 direct reports, total team: 16), securing a high performing team and strong talent development.
- Mastery of activating Brand & Shopper Engagement
- Experienced in Driving & Leveraging Media Investments, Building Brands with Shoppers, Gold Standard Execution
- Strong experience in managing a broad portfolio of brands & projects
Apply directly via this link.
- Translates strategies into plans that can be effectively executed
- Demonstrates sensitivity and awareness of cross-cultural implications
- Ability to navigate in the Matrix
- High ability to cooperate, engage & motivate others
- Internal consultancy skills
- Strong People & Team manager/ Manager Quality Items
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Utrecht, Marketing Expert, Senior Management.
Job Ref: 113201BR